Reliable Speed Hump Installation & Suppliers in Perth
Are you looking for a well-designed, fitted, functional speed hump for your Perth/Western Australia car park or driveway? You are at the right place!
City Bollard Australia’s wide range of speed humps is designed to control the pace and flow of traffic. Our reliable safety solutions are frequently used in parking areas, malls, commercial buildings, business parks, industrial sites, warehouses, factories and distribution or logistics depots. Using our rubber speed humps, drivers can spot and avoid collisions with people and other cars. We supply and install them designed to suit your specific traffic or safety requirements.
Why Install a Rubber Speed Hump?
- Rubber speed humps should be installed at locations having heavy traffic flow and require controlled vehicular speed to regulate. Public places such as parks, malls, parking areas, and more require controlled low levels of speed should have installed rubber speed humps to avoid collisions with people and prevent potential vehicular incidents.
- Industrial workplaces should ensure that vehicles such as forklifts, vans, and trucks travel at an approved speed for the safety of people on site. Locations with low levels of traffic may use traffic calming humps to warn drivers to slow down. Installing speed bumps on road or near garden areas can set up an organised traffic flow and ensure safe and secure driving, leaving no casualties behind.
We manufacture rubber speed humps from high-quality, natural rubber. Our road safety solutions successfully meet the Australian Standards for height, colour, shape and ramp angle. Our rubber speed hump is suitable for locations with low volume traffic areas of Perth as well as Western Australia.
What To Consider When Choosing a Speed Hump?
When choosing a speed hump, you should consider two essential factors – location and traffic. For workplaces and small businesses with low volume traffic, rubber speed bumps are perfect. For industrial or larger workplaces with high-level traffic, steel speed humps will be a better choice. Most high-volume logistics and freight depots have regular traffic of large trucks or B-Doubles. In such locations, heavy-duty steel speed humps are essential.
Why Choose Us?
At City Bollards Australia, we believe speed humps are a necessary requirement in modern times. A quick installation of such safety solutions can help avoid potential collision of cars and vehicles with pedestrians or buildings.
Our high-quality and fitting speed bumps are:
- Made of industrial-strength rubber
- Reflective (paint and ‘cats eyes’)
- In lengths and sizes to suit your unique needs
Place a quote regarding speed humps/bumps requirements for Perth and Western Australia region online or call us on 9455 6526 to discuss your unique requirement.